Monday, October 25, 2010

dream

In this dream I was chosen to save the world from a dark covenant. In this dream I was at school with a mallet and a white streak in my hair. The teacher screamed at me for falling asleep in class and sent me out. So I thought since I got sent out anyway I might as well have some fun so I danced, sung, played video games, watched TV, and ate some pudding. Then out of nowhere the sun was set and I saw a mysterious figure. The only thing I could make of them was there black robe and grey eyes. I asked who they were, but I didn’t prevail.
All of a sudden the mysterious figure starting to chant pulled out a platinum ring, and rush toward me. Using a function on my mallet I leaped over the figure and shot a laser at them, but it was a misfire. I had to use almost every weapon I my arsenal for this opponent. Then, they rushed me and forced the ring on me. Lightning came from the ring and I started to faint. The figure was disappearing, but I put a tracking device on them so I could find them later on. Then I woke up in the dream and in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment