Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A time where it felt like I could fly


A time where it felt like I could fly was not too recent from this year. The time where I thought I could fly was after I watched TV before I went to bed. I was very tired so I felt like I could do almost anything. I had a small dream that I became an emissary of light and I had to protect the people of the Earth form being manipulated and losing to the evil forces and the doubts in their mind. So I was fine an epic battle against three queens of the Land of Bugs and they combined their powers to form a ray that blast me off of their palace where I would fall to my death. Until he subjects of the kingdom leant me their power. So I became the one who shall guide you with destructive light.
            So at that point gravity didn’t matter to me. Every time one of the evil queens would try to knock me down I would rise back with a vengeance. The feeling was amazing like when I fall I was in slow motion and I would stop in midair and have a burst of stardust push me back to the evil queens. At the climax of my epic battle I would fly up to purify and destroy the evil forces that tormented the subjects of the Land of Bugs. I was then congratulated on my victory and woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment