Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Pirate Ship Tale

My friends have been arguing quite some time so one day during spring break my friends and I went to pier. We had lots of snacks like pizza, soft pretzels, ice cream, and smoothies. Somehow, we got into a whack-a-mole contest (where I was victorious). Not wanting my prizes I gave them to my friends Hakeema and Lashon, but in the mist of it all it got blown away and everyone went after it. All of a sudden, a pirate ship crashed into the pier we all thought it was a ride or a very realistic prop so we went inside. Then, we saw them PIRATES!
They were like the pirates in the movies, but these pirates seemed more sinister and were willing to do anything to get what they wanted. So while my friends picked the worst time to argue I thought quickly and convinced them that we can help them find the Platinum Royal. The leader said while he clicked his gun “Take one wrong step matey and I’ll make sure you die where you stand. As time went by we were getting closer and closer to the treasure Jordan told everyone the plan he overheard. Secretly thinking something like this would happen (Sean, Ayriana, and I devised a master plan on how to get the treasure, go back home, and not get blown away by the pirates). Now is the time to carry out or plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment