Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Surprise Party Extravaganza

If my best friend’s parents allowed me to plan his or her party I would make it an extravaganza. My friends and I know that whenever I have a plan it is a complete fabrication from my mind and at times it can have dire consequences. To start off the explicit extravaganza I would blindfold my friend and lead them to a movie theater filled with all of their best friends. His or her favorite movie would be on display and I would make sure they had their favorite food. In the movie theater we would also have fireworks, BBQ, video games, music, a waffle station, and last but not least a piñata. All of those are sure to captivate the guest of honor. Of I wouldn’t forget my friend’s birthday cake even with all of this planning.
My friend’s cake would be their favorite flavor, as tall as them, and have sparklers and candles on it. If my friend doesn’t like cake they will have a special birthday pie ala mode which wouldn’t have to be an apple pie per say. Now I’m sure you’re wondering how I will organize all of this. It would be pretty simple since I am very good at planning and when it comes to having an active imagination I excel. Of course since I can’t get off scot free I will have to atone for all of this. In the end it wouldn’t be a last minute party or a simple run or the mill party either, but a party I’m sure my friend would always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment